Why we are
Youth represent the future and hope of every country. India has earned the distinction of being called as the nation of youths. The numbers of youths are increasing in the rural areas. Growing number of rural youths require the right infrastructure to develop knowledge, skills, and vocation to get employed or become entrepreneurs.
Many rural people believe that education change in their lives, which is why they are willing to even borrow money for the education of their children. But, they weigh burdened heavily with student debt when their children are not able to get a job.
Following Factors causing Rural Youth unemployable:
- Lack of acquiring skills to meet the Industry requirements.
- Inappropriate mix of skills and education
- Improper vocational training
- Living below poverty line
- Poor inter-personal communication skills
- Limited knowledge on job emerging fields
- Lack of awareness on Government skilling initiatives
- Joining courses without proper goal
- Lack of mentoring and guidance
Since we believe that rural youth are highly motivated and can be successful in economic development in their lives, when given the inclusive opportunities to discover their capabilities and an encouraging environment to grow, we take an initiative to set up a voluntary organization.