Aspire S.E.E.D program
We are on a mission to see the youth from rural areas equipped and empowered to live with dignity, purpose and hope by creating pathways to employment.
Self-Employment and Entrepreneurial Development (SEED) is a vocational training initiative of aspire rural mission aiming at empowering the economically disadvantaged rural young aspirants and make them to be self-reliant and employable and to provide entrepreneurial opportunities.
Aspirants, the ultimate beneficiaries of the program are enrolled in the two ways:
- Volunteer of aspire rural speak to aspirant and assist in filling enrolment form.
- Aspirant who is from rural background can provide details in the website, and enrolment will be confirmed post telephonic conversation by the representatives of aspire rural.
- A college dropout from rural background with a minimum qualification of 10th class.
- Any Graduate from the rural background wish to opt self-employment route.
- Pre-training counselling by volunteer of aspire rural to understand the interest and aptitude of aspirant.
- Train with, basic English, computer literacy and life skills through e-Learning/Online programs etc.
- Train hands-on technical training on industry specific and job-specific by instructor
- Providing them with internship opportunities with local institutions tie-ups
- Impart entrepreneur skills through mentorship assistance.
Aspire rural endeavor to collaborate with local training institutions and industry tie-ups to impart vocational training and internships in demand driven and employment generating opportunities which will be announced time to time on the website.
If you wish to join as aspirant please register your details here or send your details to email@example.com