Aspire S.T.E.P program
Skills Training for Employability and Placement (STEP), is an inclusive youth development program of Aspire Rural.
Its main objective is to help the rural youth having poor back-ground, provide systematic training on employability and demand-driven contemporary skills to meet the demands of the industry through sustainable technology solutions, and make them competitive in the job market. Also, support in job placements which enable them to aspire meaningful livelihood
Aspirants, the ultimate beneficiaries of the program are enrolled in the two ways:
- Volunteer of aspire rural speak to aspirant and assist in filling enrolment form.
- Aspirant who is from rural background can provide details in the website, and enrolment will be confirmed post telephonic conversation by the representatives of aspire rural.
Graduates who are pursuing degree or Post-graduation in any stream of study.
- Mentorship by industry veterans, educational gurus, domain experts and entrepreneurs.
- e-Learning training through digital resources to learn anytime, anywhere.
- Online training Live
- Classroom training, lectures, workshops, seminars etc.
- Personal discussions, counselling, coaching.
- At the end of each course/program, aspirant to answer questions and obtain minimum percentage as specified.
- Aspirant can check test scores of each course/program completed.
- Soft Skills
- English literacy
- IT Literacy
- Job readiness skills
If you wish to join as aspirant please register your details here or send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org