Aspire C.O.R.P program
Aspire Career Opportunities for Rural People (CORP) program is aimed at providing placement support with Corporates, Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs), IT, Education, Retail, BFSI, Hospitality, Construction etc., to aspirants who have undergone all the training programs as conducted time to time
Aspirants, the ultimate beneficiaries are enrolled for this program through the following ways subject to shortlisting basis the corporate readiness skills acquired.
- The aspirants who enrolled and undergone all training programs of aspire S.T.E.P.
- The aspirants who enrolled and undergone all training programs of aspire S.E.E.D
- Mentorship by industry veterans, educational gurus, domain experts and entrepreneurs.
- e-Learning training and assessment
- Online Training Live
- Classroom training, Lectures, workshops, seminars etc
- Personal discussions, counselling, coaching.
- Internship programs
- Aspirant should undergo all the programs of Aspire S.T.E.P or Aspire S.E.E.D and acquire intended demand driven contemporary employable and vocational skills
- Successfully scored in tests conducted in each of the course/program
- Conduct assessment for each aspirant the employability readiness skills.