Mission is to provide training and mentoring to underprivileged youth from resources-poor rural communities for sustainable employment and income generation support thus improving their livelihood through search-reach-train-place initiatives (S.R.T.P):
Search for rural underprivileged youth aspirants.
Reach them through various engagement plans.
Train youth aspirants for enhanced employability.
Place them through industry tie-ups and self-employment initiatives.
- To equip skills beyond academic achievements
- To establish a platform to impart training.
- To assist financial aid through the sponsors
- To affiliate educational and vocational institutions
- To assist in corporate job placements.
- To act as a catalyst for change in rural lives
- To facilitate networking amongst professionals
- To inspire and motivate to have the right career path.